TeamAlerts is an Alerts Manager for Microsoft Team System. It is an easy-to-use and powerful corporate application for managing notifications about events, generated by Team Foundation Server on Team Foundation Work Items changes.
Main features of TeamAlerts:
- Easy to use, web-interface based management;
- Create and edit subscriptions for the events, based on the Work Items;
- Create different type of subscriptions: project-wide, private, custom defined;
- Send dynamically defined, rule-based notifications via e-mail by its own notification service;
- E-mail templates.
Benefits of using TeamAlerts:
- Reduce time on TFS subscription management;
- Reduce number of subscriptions using dynamically defined e-mail addresses;
- Integrated subscription management.
TeamAlerts is used by system administrators as well as by team members, including project managers, analysts, developers and testers.
TeamAlerts is published in Microsoft Solution Finder, the directory of Microsoft partners' business solutions.